Thursday, October 30, 2008

I announced on my family blog that I'm pregnant. I assumed that everyone goes to that blog too but if not, I'M PREGNANT!! :) Yesterday we went to my doctors appointment and heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was really fun. I had to take Natalie with me cause I didn't get out of the house in time to take her to my mom's house. She didn't really want to come with me she has been saying for awhile, "I don't want to go hear the heartbeat I just want to see the baby come out." So, anyway, I brought her loaded with coloring books and pencils and she was great. I kept looking over at her when the doctor was trying to hear the heart and she would just smile. I think she's going to be a great big sister and she's really excited about it. Anyway, we finally found the heartbeat and it sounded great.

No comments: